I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
• 1-2 cups of cooked chicken, pulled / chopped (I used meat from left over baked chicken legs, wings & thighs)
• 1/2 block (4oz) cream cheese
• 1 tbsp butter
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
• 2 cups of chicken stock or chicken bouillon
• 1 cup regular water
• 2-3 tbsp DRY Italian salad dressing MIX
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
• 1 tsp paprika
• 2 tsp Italian seasonings/herbs mix
• 6oz mushrooms, chopped
• 1 large carrot, chopped
• 1 stalk of celery, chopped
• 1/2 onion, chopped (optional)
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
• Turn crockpot on high & spray with nonstick spray
• Put butter and cream cheese at bottom of slow cooker
• Heat 2 cups of water or your premade chicken stock in the microwave for 3-4 mins until boiling. Add bouillon cubes to boiling water if using. Pour the hot chicken water over the cream cheese & butter in crockpot & mix with a whisk until smooth
• Add heavy cream
• Add all spices / seasonings & taste it. Adjust accordingly
• Add all chicken and Veggies
• Add the extra 1 cup water until all veggies are covered well with liquid
• Cook on high for 4 hours. Makes about 6 servings.
*9 carbs, 12 Fat, 8 protein per serving (6 servings) *