This rich and decadent chocolate keto cake is shockingly delicious and secretly low carb.
- 1 1/2 cups fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp dutch cocoa or additional regular
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup water or milk of choice
- 3 eggs (including the vegan option listed earlier in the post)
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol or regular sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
I am following this 8 week custom keto diet meal plan and I lose 5lbs in just a week. To get the exact result like me, start following this life changing meal plan from today.
- *For a double layer cake, simply double the recipe and bake in two 8-inch pans. I listed a few keto frosting ideas above in the post. And if you’re a visual person, be sure to check out the recipe video above! Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8-inch pan, and line with parchment. Stir all ingredients together very well, then spread into the pan. If needed, use a second sheet of parchment to smooth down. Bake 14 minutes on the center rack (some ovens require more baking time, so continue cooking until firm if needed). Let cool completely before frosting. If you try the recipe, please feel free to leave a comment or rate it below!
Keto Chocolate Cake Nutrition Facts
(Based on 8 slices)
Total Fat: 9g
Saturated Fat: 0.9g
Total Carb: 6g
Net Carbs: 2.7g
Dietary Fiber: 3.3g
Weight Watchers Smart Points: 4 points per slice
FREE KETO SWEET BOOK
I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.