I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature )
- 2 cup of sugar substitute
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 xanthan gum
- 1 cup of sugar-free chocoalte Chips ( lily’s stevia swseetened chocolate chips)
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12×16 inch cookie sheet with parchment paper. )For thicker bars use 9×13 greased baking pan.
- Using an electric mixer beat together the butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract and sugar substitute.
- Add the five eggs one at a time, mix well making sure the eggs are well incorporated into the batter.
- Fold in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and xanthan gum.
- Stir in the sugar-free chocolate chips and walnuts with a spatula.
- Spread the batter evenly unto a 12X16 inch cookie sheet or 9×13 baking pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow cookie bars to cool completely before slicing.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for 5 days or freeze for up 3 weeks.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
YIELD: 24 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 140 TOTAL FAT: 13.5g SATURATED FAT: 5.2g CHOLESTEROL: 55mg SODIUM: 69mg CARBOHYDRATES: 2.9g FIBER: 0.9g SUGAR: 0.3g