I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
An easy to make keto cloud bread recipe for low carb and ketogenic meal plans. Also known as Oopsie Bread Rolls or Revolution Rolls, they have less than 1g carb each.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 6 rolls
- 3 large eggs
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 dash salt
- 1 pinch cream of tartar preferred but not required
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line baking pan with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Separate the eggs into a separate bowl.
- Add the cream cheese and salt to the yolks. Blend well with an electric mixer.
- Sprinkle cream of tartar on the egg whites if desired. Whip with a clean electric mixer until very stiff.
- Using a spatula, gradually fold the egg yolk mixture into the white mixture. Try not to break down the egg white, you want it to stay fluffy.
- Spoon 6 mounds of the mixture onto the prepared baking pan. Flatten each mound slightly.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Do not over bake or they can become crumbly.
- Cool on the baking pan for 3-5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- To keep soft, store them in a big zipper bag. Storing in the refrigerator or freezer keeps them fresh longer.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
Serving: 1roll | Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.6g | Protein: 4.2g | Fat: 7.4g | Saturated Fat: 3.9g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 104mg
Net Carbs: 0.6 g | % Carbs: 2.8 % | % Protein: 19.6 % | % Fat: 77.6 %