I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
Looking for an amazing keto cheesecake recipe without all the carbs? Try my Low Carb Cheesecake made easy in your instant pot!
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (I used almond, so delicious!)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Swerve
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Swerve
- 2 large Fresh Strawberries sliced
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature.
- In your food processor or blender, add all ingredients lemon juice, extract, sour cream, swerve, and cream cheese. Add them in this order, with the liquid ingredients at the bottom to help the blades move easily.
- Gently but thoroughly blend all ingredients, scraping down as needed.
- Add both eggs together and at this point, blend only as long as you need to, in order to get them well-incorporated, about 20-30 seconds. Your mixture will be pourable liquid by now.
- Take a 6-inch springform pan and line the sides with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Cover the pan with foil.
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot or Pressure cooker. Ideally, you want a trivet with handles you can lift out, such as the one that came with your pot. If you don’t have a trivet with a handle, create a sling with a piece of foil as shown in the video. Add 1 cup of water into Instant Pot.
- Place the foil-covered pan on top of the trivet.
- Close the lid, set on high pressure for 20 minutes, let it release pressure naturally for 10 minutes. Then, release all remaining pressure.
- Mix up the sour cream and swerve for the topping.
- Take out the cheesecake and spread the topping all over it. Add sliced berries to the top if desired.
- Put it in the fridge and leave it alone. Seriously. Leave it alone and let it chill. It won’t taste right hot.
- When ready to serve, pull out parchment paper, unbuckle the sides of your springform pan, and serve on top of the pan bottom.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
- The first piece of advice. STOP OVERTHINKING THIS
- Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature so that they’re easier to mix and you won’t be overbeating the batter.
- Use a blender on low as the video shows you, or use a hand mixer.
- Just mix the batter. Once you add the eggs, take care not to overbeat the batter.
- Using the parchment paper shown on the sides really helps to get smooth, even sides.
- One additional step that’s helpful is to pour the batter, and then gently tap the pan against the counter. This helps to break the bubbles, and give you a smooth mixture.
- Don’t skip on the sour cream topping. It is absolutely delicious. Put it on when the cheesecake is hot so that it just melts into the top in all its deliciousness.
- Absolutely plan to chill the cheesecake, at least overnight if you can. It’s SO MUCH BETTER that way.
- This recipe was tested with a metal pan. Metal conducts heat a lot better than does glass. If you use a glass pan, you may have to increase the cooking time. If your trivet is very tall, you may need to increase the cooking time.
- When you open the pot, the cheesecake will be firm on the sides–but will have a little jiggle in the middle. This indicates that it is cooked well, but not overcooked.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sugar: 2g