I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
This is the only Lobster tails recipe you’ll ever need and it’s surprisingly easy! The broiled lobster meat is crazy tender, juicy and each bite is tantalizingly flavorful, especially after dipping into the warm garlic lemon butter.
Skill Level: Easy/Medium
Cost to Make: Varies by Season
Servings: 4 lobster tails
- 4 lobster tails 5 to 6 oz each
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley very finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter divided
How to Prepare/Butterfly Lobster Tails:
- Use kitchen scissors to cut through the top shell of the lobster tail, stopping at the base of the tail and snipping through the top portion of the meat as you go.
- Flip the tail over to the back see-through side and crack the ribs in the center. This will help open the shell.
- Open the shell carefully using thumbs and fingers and loosen meat from the shell (remove vein if present). Lift the meat from the shell, keeping it attached at the base. Press the shell together and set the lobster meat over the top. Most of the lobster meat should be sitting on top of the shell.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
How to Make Broiled Lobster Tails:
- Place rack in center of oven so the meaty tops of your lobster tails will be at least 6 inches from the top heating element. Preheat oven to broil on high heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together marinade ingredients: 1 Tbsp parsley, 2 garlic cloves, 1 tsp dijon, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil and 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice.
- Place butterflied Lobster Tails into a 9×13 or 8×12 roasting pan. Divide marinade evenly over the tops of each lobster tail and dot each tail all over with 1/2 Tbsp of butter cut into smaller pieces.
- Broil lobster tails on high heat 10-11 min (or according to the lobster tail size – see chart). When done, lobster meat should be opaque and white in the center and register 145˚F on an instant read thermometer. Transfer to serving platter and garnish with parsley if desired.
- To make the Garlic Lemon Butter: drain drippings from the roasting pan into a small saucepan and combine with remaining 2 Tbsp butter, bring to a simmer and remove from heat. Pour over lobster tails or divide into ramekins and use as dipping sauce.
!Broiling Times for Lobster Tails:
Smaller (3 to 4 oz) lobster tail 6 to 8 minutes
Medium (5 to 6 oz) lobster tail 10-11 minutes
Larger (7 to 9 oz) lobsters tail 12-15 minutes (with rack in middle of oven)
Broil lobster meat until opaque and white in center, or 145˚F.