These keto, sugar free, and Low Carb Homemade Bagels are so delicious to make. Enjoy them for breakfast or anytime of the day!
Course bread, Breakfast
Keyword bagel, bread, gluten free, keto, low carb
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Calories 369 kcal
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tbs Baking Powder
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 ounces Cream Cheese-
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat your oven to 425 and prep a baking sheet for nonstick- I use parchment paper.
- Next, sift together the almond flour, baking powder and sugar alternative in a medium bowl. Set this aside.
- In a saucepan on low- to medium heat, melt together the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Stir the mixture as it melts, scraping the bottom of the saucepan as needed. Once the mixture has melted together remove the saucepan from the heat and allow to cool for a minute or two at the most but, not totally. We will need the dough to be somewhat warm for best results.
- Meanwhile, in the medium bowl with the flour mixture, stir in the two eggs. Then add the melted cheese mixture to this.
- We will be kneading the mixture next. It is best to rub some oil on your hands before kneading as this is a sticky dough by nature. Knead the dough for 5-10 minutes until you are able to form it somewhat. It will not be like regular dough in touch or texture.
- Divide the dough in half and then half again. You can continue to divide until you reach six to eight pieces in order to make six to eight bagels. Form a snake-like roll with each individual dough piece and then connect the ends of the ‘snake’ to form a circle or bagel. While I do not necessarily recommend boiling these bagels, you can do so now and then place them on to the prepped baking sheet. Otherwise, simply place eight one on to the baking sheet. Top as desired. Bake the bagels for 12-15 minutes or until firm and somewhat golden.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.