I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
- 1/2 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 c. Swerve confectioners
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Tiny pinch of pink salt
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- Prepare your ingredients around your mixing bowl, except the HWC. You want it very cold.
- Make sure to have your hand mixer and spatula ready.
- Add the half cup of Swerve (or other powdered sweetener you like).
- Pour the heavy whipping cream over the sweetener.
- Add the vanilla and pinch of salt, whip with mixer until fluffy like whipped cream.
- Sprinkle very little Xanthan Gum over at a time, folding and mixing with spatula.
- Keep sprinkling and folding until mixture become tacky and thick.
- Store in refrigerator.
Notes I use a brand of HWC that doesn’t have any added ingredients (including carrageenan), so it has virtually no carbs. You will need to calculate the nutrition facts based on that brand’s label you are using.Nutrition per serving (1 tbs)- Calories 30, Total C 8g, Fiber 0g, SA 8g, Net C 0g, Fat 3g, Protein 0g
Serving: 1tbs | Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Fat: 3g
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.