FREE KETO SWEET BOOK
I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
Keto Mini DonutsPrep Time20 minsCook Time15 minsTotal Time35 mins
Mini keto donuts dipped in sugar-free dark chocolate. Made with coconut flour, these mini baked donuts are an easy, delicious snack.Course: SnackCuisine: AmericanKeyword: keto mini donuts, mini donutsServings: 6 servingsCalories: 111 kcalIngredientsMini Donuts
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tbsp unflavored whey protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 tbsp water
- 2 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate chopped
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 12-cavity mini donut pan well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, sweetener, protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Whisk in the eggs, butter, and vanilla extract.
- Cut the end off a piping bag so that the opening is about ¾ inch wide (you can also use a large ziploc bag with the corner snipped off).
- Fill the bag with batter and pipe into the donut wells to about ¾ full. Bake about 15 minutes, or until the mini donuts are golden brown and firm to the touch. Remove and let cool 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Dip each donut into the chocolate, tossing to coat. Lift out on a fork and tap firmly on the edge of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. (Note: It may be hard to dip the last few donuts… you can just spread the remaining chocolate on top if you have to!).
- Place on a waxed paper lined baking sheet and refrigerate until set.