This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Mocha Mousse. Each serving comes out to be 421.75 calories, 41.94g Fats, 6.57g Net Carbs, and 6.03g Protein.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup granulated stevia erythritol blend*
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons granulated stevia erythritol blend*
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, and butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Next, blend in the vanilla extract, sweetener, cocoa powder, and coffee powder until incorporated. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Add sweetener and vanilla extract and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture to lighten it. Be sure to not deflate the bubbles. Fold in the remaining 2/3 of the mixture until the whipped cream is evenly incorporated.
- Transfer the mousse into serving dishes and refrigerate until set before serving (about 2 1/2 hours).
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.