I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
These vegan keto doughnuts are easy to make, delicious and the perfect low carb breakfast or treat. They’re gluten-free, sugar-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free and super tasty.
Yield: 6 doughnuts
Serving Size: 1 doughnut
Calories per serving: 203
Fat per serving: 17.2g
Carbs per serving: 3.5g net (2.5g if you use almond butter)
Protein per serving: 6.3g
Fiber per serving: 4.5g
- 1/4 cup (28g) coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed (yes, really!)
- 6 tbsp (90ml/96g) peanut butter (I used a salted)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup (120ml) warm water or nondairy milk of choice
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 2 tbsp nondairy milk of choice
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C) and have on hand a standard doughnut pan.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash together peanut butter and coconut oil. This doesn’t have to be too perfect, because the warm water/nondairy milk should help to mix everything better. Stir in the rest of the wet ingredients and keep mixing until everything is totally combined. Let this sit for about five minutes so the flax has time to gel up.
- Stir the dry ingredients in until a thick batter forms.
- Evenly distribute batter into the doughnut pan, making sure to smooth over any large peaks.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the tops are firm and golden around the edges. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before removing, so the doughnuts can set up.
- Remove from the doughnut pan (I had to whack the back of the pan upside down over the cooling rack, which I’m sure looked ridiculous).
- Mix together glaze ingredients and dip the doughnuts into the glaze, or spread it using a butter knife.
If you use almond butter instead, these are just 2.5g each!
To make extra big doughnuts, double the recipe, use the same pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.