I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2/3 cup + 1 tbsp granulated erythritol sweetener, like Swerve
- 4 eggs large
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree, see notes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice, see notes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin pan, or line with paper muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and 2/3 cup sweetener together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well to combine.
- Add the pumpkin puree and vanilla, and mix well to combine
- In a separate bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and salt. Break up any lumps of almond flour or coconut flour.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to combine. Divide the batter into the prepared muffin tins.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the softened cream cheese and 1 tbsp of sweetener. Add a generous tablespoon of softened cream cheese mixture to each muffin. Use the tip of a butter knife or a toothpick to swirl the batter and the cream cheese together.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. (Try to test an area that is just muffin — not cream cheese — so you don’t confuse melty cream cheese for underdone muffin batter.)
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
- If you have trouble swirling in the cream cheese mixture, you can warm it in the microwave for about 10-20 seconds before mixing it in.
- I liked these best at room temperature or slightly chilled. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- See the post for more information about using canned vs. fresh pumpkin puree.
- See the post above for a recipe for a homemade pumpkin spice mixture.
Swerve, or erythritol, is a sugar alcohol which is indigestible by humans. It has a glycemic index of 0 (meaning it does not spike blood sugar), and is, effectively, 0 net carbs.
All that to say, I count it as 0 net carbs in my calculations.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 261 TOTAL FAT: 23g SATURATED FAT: 11g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 2g CHOLESTEROL: 99mg SODIUM: 623mg CARBOHYDRATES: 6g FIBER: 4g SUGAR: 2g PROTEIN: 7g