I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
👩🏻🍳 Pumpkin Pecan cake perfect for breakfast with coffee! 🍁🍂
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 almond flour
3/4 Cups Swerve
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Pink Salt
1/4 Cup Melted Butter
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
For the Frosting:
1 8 Ounce Cream Cheese, Softened
3 Tablespoons Powdered Swerve
3 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
½ Cup Chopped Pecans to ripe the cake with
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 pan.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool completely.
- Prepare the Frosting:
- Beat softened cream cheese, Swerve, Cinnamon, and Heavy Whipping Cream for 1-2 minutes, or until frosting begins to stiffen.
- Spread frosting onto cooled cake.
- Top with pecans.
- Cut into 9 servings.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
net Carbs -3.7
For each serving which this recipe makes nine square servings
Push for your Better