I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
I’m pretty sure this Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe is my new favorite! If you are a fan of the chocolate and peanut butter or almond butter combo, this recipe is a must try! This definitely ranks up there with our Keto Buckeyes Chocolate and Peanut Butter Balls Recipe! Oh, my word it’s good!
- ¾ C Peanut Butter
- ¾ C Butter
- ½ C Sukrin Icing Sugar
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1 C Almond Flour
- 1 C Coconut Flour
- 3 oz. Homemade Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips or you can use Lily’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips too
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt peanut butter and butter. Typically takes about 90 seconds depending on your microwave. Set for 45 seconds, stir. Set for another 45 seconds, stir. If not melted at this point, add an additional 15 seconds until melted.
- To the melted butter add sweetener and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Add in almond and coconut flour, stir until incorporated.
- Place mixture in a lined 8×8 baking dish or brownie pan. If using a brownie pan this is enough dough to fill all 12 spots measured out in a tablespoon.
- Flatted dough with spoon or glass cup.
- Set aside in refrigerate and allow 10-15 minutes for them to firm up.
- Meanwhile, melt 3 oz. Homemade Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips and Coconut Oil in a small saucepan over low heat. You can also melt in the microwave. Start with 30 seconds, continuing to add 15 seconds until melted. Stir to combine.
- Pour chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture. Making sure a nice thin layer is evenly coated the bars.
- Place back in refrigerator or freezer for 5-10 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
- Remove from the pan, cut if using an 8×8 baking dish and enjoy!
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.5g | Protein: 2.5g | Fat: 8.9g | Cholesterol: 2.1mg | Sodium: 15.8mg | Fiber: 1.4g | Sugar: 0.6g
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.