I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
The low carb, Fathead Keto rolls are the perfect alternative to the traditional buns for sandwiches, burgers or in fact pizzas! This is the perfect and awesome Fathead dough.
It is pretty simple to make and you can also store it in the fridge afterward.
Ingredients Required for Keto Fathead Rolls:
4 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
4 ounces cream cheese
1 cup of coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 beaten eggs
How to Prepare Keto Fathead Rolls?
- Initially, you need to preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in the microwaveable bowl
- You need to microwave it for 2 minutes.
- Stir it properly until it gets combined.
- Add the whisked flour, baking powder as well as dried seasonings.
- Add eggs to dried seasonings and stir it again.
- Now, add the cheese mixture and again stir until it gets incorporated.
- Spray the baking sheet with the olive oil.
- With the wet hands, separate the dough and form 12 rolls.
- Place all of them into the baking sheet and bake it for 15 minutes.
- Cool it and slice them into the half.
- You can either serve hot or refrigerate it.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
💪 The 𝟐𝟖-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
It consists of 207 gram calories, 14 grams total fat, 7 gram saturated fat, 94 mg cholesterol, 402 mg sodium, 61 mg potassium, 6 grams of total carbohydrates, 3 gram of dietary fiber,
1 gram of sugar as well as 12 gram protein. It contains 9.2% Vitamin A, 20.8% of calcium as well as 2.9% of iron.
4 beaten eggs